Update added by user Oct 29, 2012
Lynn Williams has refused to pay what he was sued for.He has all these reasons that he thinks he is so great and offers his service 110%, yet he was sued for bad business...?
If he stands behind his work than why did he never show up in court and won\'t pay? I have signed court papers to gets his assets and than another court date when he refuses to provide that information. I also suggested to another couple I just met whos wedding Lynn ruined to sue him. I also told a company who was ripped off by this *** and also has a judgement out there against Lynn what nore than can do to collect whats owed.
Lynn will pay for all the events and weddings he has been ruining.
This guy is blind and must be deaf to what he is doing to people.He wants the job, the money, free dinner for himself and his girlfriend, yet cannot do what he was hired and paid for.
Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2012
This guy ruined my wedding.He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services.
My wedding was half hour late because this guy did not check his equipment in the 4 hrs of being at my venue. The whole wedding party walking down the aisle music was not what he was paid to play, it was all his on hand back up. I had to angerly walk to the "Wedding March" song, I was not happy. During the ceremony he stumbled over what he was saying and even forgot the Unity Candle lighting.
I had to tell him after the ceremony that he forgot it. During dinner this joke played blarring music through his speakers rather than the venues surround sound. This music was "getting it on" music, far from dinner music. This joke also forgot some family dance songs and the ones he did remember to play he screwed up by never announcing them or restarting the song once the family members got to the dance floor.
This guy even had his girlfriend show up in time to eat. She was never there to assist him, than to get a free meal. After she was full she sat on the floor in my small hallway as those invited to the wedding had to walk around her. This joke played 11 of the 71 songs he was paid to play.
As I have been finding out, my wedding is not the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or so on wedding he has ruined this year already.
I took this joke to court and won.
He never showed up.
I still would have won if he did, because what excuses could he have for thinking it was even ok to ruin my wedding and get away with it.I feel sorry for those people that have no idea and hire him.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ceremony Services
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my dress from Ca-Dresses.com and had the best experience. When ordering my gown the website was very user friendly and when I did have a question about the..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "In 2007, I purchased a bed for $399, King Size, Serta, Buy any size same price deal. I had to buy the frame and box springs too, $699 total. 2..."
- "Spent about $150 on this ***. We sanded prepped our 12x12 deck as per the instructions, made sure it was dry. Our family spent an entire weekend applying. We like..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."